When you keep collecting/pulling out weapons

Just a quick chapter so sorry if it's not so great.

Coach:

He laughed when he found out how many weapons you got on you then told you it's good to be prepared but all this weight will slow you down so you should just take the ones which you will truly use. When you told him his chainsaw is heavier than half of your weapons he defended himself by saying he loves the thing, uses it almost every time, and it has saved every one of the gang member's life at least once so this thing is staying at his side forever.

Rochelle:

She just wonders if this is a weird obsession of yours or if you are doing this for an actual reason. When you kept switching between your weapons, going from long range to close, she did realize it's quite handy. She got the habit without even realizing to point out where weapons are for you.

Ellis:

He loves it because after each time he can try to guess what you got then get excited with inspecting it all. He knows he has to stay close to you during the fights so if his weapon runs low or breaks he can take one of yours and you are the one who can switch between attack techniques with your various weapons so he trusts you as well to keep him safe.

Nick:

He cursed as his pistol emptied then he yelled he needs a new weapon. When you suddenly pulled out a pistol he didn't think much of it as most have backup weapons, he only began questioning it when you kept pulling out weapons for the others as well. As he hurried by you he told you you don't need to pick up every single weapon you find.