You survive something by sheer luck

Coach:

You were all out of ammo so had to sneak around, clenching whatever you found as weapons. Baseball bats, metal pipes, such stuff. You were sneaking across a window when suddenly it broke and a zombie came jumping out towards you. You were luckily quicker to hold the metal pipe in front of your face causing it to bite that instead of your face while its hands were clawing at your body, letting out gagged noises. Coach was quick to come running, swinging the bat before slamming it onto the zombie until it stopped moving then he quickly took your hand and said let's go because the other zombies nearby definitely will have heard that. As you both hurried away from the scene, he chuckled out that you should be grateful you had that pipe or else you wouldn't be running aside him anymore.

Rochelle:

She reached the safe room, yelling for you to come. She watched with her chest feeling clenched as you ran to the room, a horde right behind you. As the horde came closer, you reached out so she took your hand and pulled you as hard as she could inside causing you to crash to the ground inside. She slammed the door shut, screaming to push something in front of it while the horde kept smashing against it. You scrambled up and pushed some shelf in front of it. Both slowly stepped away from it, holding your weapons tightly. As it seemed to keep the horde out, she sighed and asked if you are okay, hurrying behind you and lifting your back to make sure no zombie managed to scratch your back without you realizing. As she saw nothing, she dropped it and said with a sigh that that was a lot of luck.

Ellis:

He screamed your name as a Tank threw a boulder your way. It missed your head by a few inches. As you stumbled to the side, looking in shock to the bolder, Ellis ran to you and snatched your arm before rushing further away from the Tank, shooting behind his back in hopes of trying to slow it down or kill it. Once it was down, he asked if you are okay before chuckling that that was so much luck and he saw it miss your head by just a few inches.

Nick:

You were both running to this safe room that was at a garage. As he entered, he saw everyone so he hit the garage door, not realizing you weren't there yet. As he saw you runnng over, he cursed before yelling to hurry, watching the gate closing. As it was almost to the ground, you rolled under it. Both watched it close. Both stayed silent for a bit, nervous the gate won't hold as the zombies kept hitting it, but it seemed to hold so Nick pointed, panting out that was some action movie stuff right there before holding his hand out to help you up.