When you are in need of a hug

Coach:

He's always the one saying everything is okay so when that stops you know he's in need of a hug and some assuring. So you will hug him, assuring him it will all be okay and you are all gonna make it out of here together. He will hold you tightly, nodding, mumbling he knows. So both just stay like that for a bit until he feels better, until he lets go with a smile and says "let's go do this!", back full of energy, determination, and confidence this will work.

Rochelle:

Each time after a horde she's in need of a hug; for you to hold you so she's sure she really did make it out of there alive and that you did as well. When she's in need of a hug she just comes to you and pulls you into a tight hug, sometimes saying something like how scary all of that was but other times just keeping silent and needing a silent embrace.

Ellis:

You know when he needs a hug because then he simply hug you out of nowhere and holds you tightly, mumbling about stuff, usually how zombie movies make all of this seem easier and how he wants to go back home and to his normal life. Anything you say will just make him doubt what you say, pout, and complain more so it's best to keep silent and just rub his back while letting him mumble about stuff.

Nick:

Nick is always in need of a hug, this man's stress is so high. He complains when he's stressed and/or annoyed, so that's why whenever he opens his mouth he just complains. But sometimes you can tell it's worse than just stress; it's when he starts to talk about bad outcomes, looking around more, having this paranoid frown, not telling you things he would normally say. So when this happens all you can really do is give him a hug and rub his back or head soothingly. It's not as if you can assure him everything will be okay because you both know the chance of that being true is so low so you keep quiet.