A boomer spits on you

Coach:

He cringed as you stood there, gagging and trying to wipe it off your face. He kept you close but made sure not to touch you; telling you to stand against a wall so no zombies can attack you from behind. So he guided you to a wall, where he stood before you and shot any zombie that ran to you.
Once it calmed down he awkwardly asked if you are good so you glared, asking if you look good. He gave a look that agreed with your statement then searched around until he found something you could wipe yourself clean with.

Rochelle:

She let out an 'eew' and gagged. As you stumbled, cursing you can't see; she was quick to hurry over and loudly tell you she's right here. When you tried to touch her she was quick to move aside, saying she loves you but right now she doesn't want you touching her. You argued you can't see shit so she argued back to hold on. She got a big stick and gave it to you, with her still holding the other end, and guided you around that way while you struggled to get the bile off you and regain your composure. Once you gotten yourself cleaned she gave you an unsure soft hug, sighing she can still smell it.

Ellis:

He let out an 'oh shit' and cringed. He quickly pulled you away from the boomer, not really caring if he touches the bile as getting you safe is more important. He told you to just shoot ahead of you even if you can't see. So you did as told, cursing it stings your eyes so he assured you can take care of it after the zombies are down.

So once they were all down he told you to wait then rushed around. He found a rag and roughly wiped your face clean, telling you to just hold still. Once you were clean he grinned, saying that looks good enough then give your forehead a kiss, saying as clean as a whistle now.

Nick:

He let out a disgusted sound, to the point you glared then threatened you'll hug him if he keeps being an ass. He held his hands up, saying he said nothing. But since you are spat on now all the zombies came to you so he cursed then quickly snatched his gun and shot them all, yelling for you to run or fight back for fuck sake. So you argued back you can't see shit so he yelled to wipe your eyes then so both kept arguing while shooting the zombies.

Once they were all done he pulled his jacket off, sighing at the sacrifices he makes for you, he used it to wipe your eyes and mouth; warning you are gonna have to take ten showers before he ever hugs you again.