They wake up to see your wounds reopened while you sleep

Coach:

He cursed and hurried to get the kit, almost hitting all in the way with how much trouble he's having to open his eyes and stay awake. He flopped down so hard you began stirring awake so he told you to stay still because reopened. He took care of it then gave your cheek a kiss and cuddled you, going back to sleep.

Rochelle:

She won't even be sleepy second she notices the wound. Immediately gets the aid kit and begins treating it. Then exhaustion settled back in once done. But now she was worried for the wound so she stayed awake. She pet your head to make sure you are okay and still asleep then got up to get ready and prepare food.

Ellis:

He groans but crawls to the aid kit then crawls back and flops down. Tells himself to do it as this is important. He blinked. When he saw again you were awake and doing it yourself. Huh?! He had fallen back asleep?! He apologized but you assured it's fine.

Nick:

Groaned, exhausted and annoyed, but then forced himself up and got the kit then sat back down. He moved your clothes so it doesn't get in the way then began treating it, telling himself not to fall back asleep midway this. Once done he threwt he kit aside, laid down, and went back to sleep.