You suggest recording a message for whoever finds it

Coach:

He nod, saying that sounds like a good idea. He talked into the recorder, saying whoever finds this, he hopes they are safe and okay and assured them that they can keep going and they shouldn't give up hope before telling them the spots you both went to and the route you both used, saying he doesn't know if this route will still be safe by the time whoever finds this does but he hopes this information can somehow help them. He wished them good luck before he finished the recording.

Rochelle:

She thought it was a good idea, saying it might give whoever finds it hope and encourage them to keep going until they find safety. So she assured that whoever finds this that they will make it as long as they don't give up and if they are in a team that they shouldn't fight or become paranoid of each other but work together as a team and that way the chance of making it will be ten times bigger. Once finished, she put it on the table in a safe room, saying she hopes this can somehow help someone and that there are still other humans out there and you all are not the only ones left.

Ellis:

He got excited, asking what you both should say. He just talked into it, no real thought going into it. He said all the amazing yet terrifying things you both did and went through and the cool and brave people who came and picked you both up at certain spots, before muttering it sucks that you both get rescued but then something happens and all have to go through the zombies again to get rescued again at a new spot.

Nick:

He didn't see the point in it, not thinking many others are still alive or gonna find it but he shrugged and said sure. He was unsure what to say, saying as much as he gets annoyed by other people he hopes others are still out there and that if you all can make it then surely they can so they better keep going and not give up. When he wasn't sure what else to say, he looked at you with a shrug and expression that asked "what do I do now?" so you took over the recorder to finish it.