When you open the safe room door with barely anything on

Coach:

Something simple, quick, flirty like "Hello gorgeous" as he rushes in, slamming the door locked and shutting it then is quick to pull you close and kiss you. After few seconds pulls away with a smirk, joking he thinks he deserves some relaxing time with his partner now that are both safe.

Rochelle:

She will stumble back, more surprised by this then the zombies that suddenly jumped out the shadows earlier. But second she remembers those zombies she rushes inside. Once door shut and locked she asks why the hell you are practically naked, not that she minds. She will admire you whole time, hands sliding over you whenever she has the chance.

Ellis:

'I need to get in! Open this fuckin doo- holy fuck...' His mind immediately stops, entranced so you have to grab his collar and pull him inside, shouting for him to pay attention so he argues back that's hard with how you are looking. Before you can get dressed he'll sheepishly say he doesn't mind it though, as a way to say he rather you keep walking around like that until both have to go again.

Nick:

He won't even notice. He's rushing into this room to get away from zombies, not to take time to admire whatever you look like as he tries to rush in. But now the second that door is closed and safety is ensured he takes a double look at you and his grimace turns to a smirk as he admires you. He will pull you close to give you a kiss, claiming this is the best reward at the end of dealing with those shits.