There's a storm

Coach:

He felt conflicted as you two took shelter. He wanted to keep moving but due to the rain no one can see and the wind is hard to move through. But staying here might make a horde still appear, especially if the wind is taking your smells to them and that kind of thing applies to them. You told him best to wait here, maybe till it lessens, and rest. So he nod and all rested and just waited till the storm calmed down. It didn't, best it got was a little less, but he took this time to go as no one knows when this might end and/or if it will act up again so all hurried through the calmer storm, squinting to find the marks signaling where the next safe room is. He held your hand tightly the whole time, shouting every now and then for everyone to stay close. Or to be careful of certain things that were moving/bending a lot due to the strong wind. He told you to focus on danger and he will focus on finding the way so both held hands: his eyes scanning for safe room signs and the right paths, while yours scanned to make sure there were no zombies nearby nor anything flying your way that got swept by the storm's wind.

Rochelle:

She cursed as she held her supplies tightly, trying not to be flown away in the wind. She yelled your name, worrying each time you got out of sight, so eventually both held hands tightly. Each sound she tugged you closer, saying she heard something so be cautious. She complained a zombie apocalypse is worse enough, a storm just confirms this is Hell. Eventually the constant noise, jumpscares, etc, made her just rush into a good secure building and cover her face while sitting far in a corner. You couldn't tell if those were tears or rain so just stayed quiet aide her and thought stuff to yourself. Your heart was beating faster than it ever did during the usual zombie runs, but now it was beating even faster. You are shocked you haven't gotten a heartattack yet. Once it calmed down got moving again. Even though the storm mostly had passed she still held your hand tight and had you stay close to her. Light jokes went to try and lift the mood, like her asking if you think the zombies are now flying around with that strong wind, and you making a little joke back in reply that would make her chuckle then go back serious.

Ellis:

He was way too curious so he tested something: he just screamed loudly causing you to immediately twirl and point your gun at him, thinking he was being devoured, but he just looked at you with big innocent eyes. You angrily asked him what that was so he said zombies at least can't hear you two over the pouring rain and wind so that's fun. You stared at him as if he's insane, but he just walked off, excited as finally you both don't have to be on constant stealth mode. Of course he tried to use this to have some "fun" with you as nobody could hear or see you two, but you told him they still will if they get close enough. He whined like a child that this isn't fun and then there is never a moment to have sex so come on. But you kept walking so he groaned, mumbling all he's getting out of this zombie apocalypse is the worst case of blue balls. When something almost fell on him you were quick to pull him aside, shouting to watch out and you both should find shelter, but he just laughed in surprise that if you weren't there he would be dead now. Both hurried as even the trees began bending slightly. But there weren't many secure buildings so both argued if you should go to a safe room, which who knows how far is, or take shelter in some weak building. Both argued back and forth and soon came to the agreement to just run for the safe room so held hands tightly, supplies held tightly in the other, and then ran, making sure to avoid anything falling or zombies being tossed around by the wind.

Nick:

When he first saw it he just went "wha the- no! What is this?!" then began complaining so much, most of "oh yeah, because it wasn't bad enough!". For once you didn't have to shush his complaining to avoid having zombies drawn towards it as the storming down rain blocked it out, now you just wanted to shush him because he was being annoying. But you decided to just move away a bit to have it silenced a bit so now he was just muffling sound. So long you heard him you stayed there, knowing he's safe there as you still heard him in an annoying tone, and this way can both scout more area to search for a place to shelter till it's over or for the safe room symbols. Both followed the symbols but soon stuff began falling and the wind got so bad that moving became difficult so decided to shelter in the safest building nearby, under some desk. Both just sat there, cramped together, awkward before beginning to talk. Eventually both just began doing hand clap games, going over the various versions you both knew of this game, then laughing like idiots when it failed. It was nice to have this little silly moment while the world around you two is falling apart. Once the storm calmed down both got moving again, now with numb legs from having been cramped like that together, and silence again as the storming down rain wasn't there anymore to block out loud complaining.