If you have to use a wheelchair

I made a Justice League x Reader scenario book.

I write it when bored so not the best newest thing I written but it's just for silly fun so that's okay.

Coach:

He didn't give a shit! Many would say "sorry but fuck no, you will be trouble and get us killed" but he wasn't gonna let you just be left here. Everyone needs a chance to survive this! If there is any place where you can't go with the wheelchair he just picks you up and carries you, telling someone else to get your wheelchair. He doesn't think of you any less for this; he still knows you can handle yourself.

Rochelle:

She is always pushing it, even when you assure you can do it. Sometimes she does get angry, not at you but the damn wheelchair! For it will get stuck in mud, be difficult to control, or such things. When zombies come she worries so much, even if you can handle yourself, so she's at your side 24/7. She gets angry when others speak bad of you for this, telling them you have made it so far sp will make it even further.

Ellis:

So badass to see you just shooting from your chair! He hands you all the guns. Always asks if he can add rockets to the chair so you could make them go off and go turbo speed. When your back or legs hurt and you feel useless and bad he massages them, assuring you in a soft tone that you aren't. When you tell him to just leave you behind he always looks surprised at it then argues he is NOT leaving you behind and if you do then he's also staying behind as you are both int his together.

Nick:

At first he did think of how troublesome this will be but once you proved yourself he damn loves it and finds it badass. He brags about it to others even. And he may sometimes just sit down on your lap when there is nothing to sit on around and all been walking way too long. When he does just wrap your arms around him, asking if he's comfortable, to which he hums and says "quite" then tells you the tea. When someone complains to you about being a burden he's quick to push them aside, warning them to shut up before he silences them forever, then pushes your chair to get you away from them quickly.