When you shout an insult at the zombies but it comes off sexually

Just a weird idea that came to me.

Requests are open.

(Please don't ask for "When you/they turn into a zombie" since I will do that one day since you can't have a zombie scenario book without that scenario in it.)

Coach:

He shouted as he put all his strength into smashing the baseball bat against some zombies then loudly asked you what the hell you just said. As you told him nothing special he went back to killing these zombies. But once it was safe again he asked you again what the hell you shouted back there.

Rochelle:

She froze mid-aim, asking herself if she heard correctly before she looked at you with such confusion so you told her you didn't mean for it to come off like that. She just mumbled she hopes not then continued shooting.

Ellis:

He began laughing his ass off, saying he worries his insults might be lame or bad but you are definitely worse than him at this. He loves to bring it up at random, still able to laugh at it as if it just happened for the first time.

Nick:

The first few times he just ignored it or asked what the hell you just said, but eventually he began commenting back on it, asking if you even hear what you are saying or just doing this on purpose at this point.