If you stil worry about how you look

Coach:

At safe rooms he finds it fine. This is the place to relax, fix oneself up, recharge, etc. But the second out the room he will get angry if you are still worrying about it when there are waaay more things to worry about. So he's quick to scold you and tell you you always look good, even with blood and dirt all over you, so stop worrying and focus. When he finds jewelry and good clothes in stores he takes it with him for you. He never takes it from homes or off people, it just feels so wrong.

Rochelle:

When you first asked her if you still looking fine she stared then asked "Are you serious?!". She couldn't believe what she was hearing! Surrounded by zombies and you are still worrying over your looks! With time she learned to ignore it and just go "yes, look fine", maybe fix your clothes after a battle, though if a serious situation she tells you to focus. She finds it very silly though gets it in a way, but she still leans to "who cares?! We have zombies five feet away from us; stop worrying about useless things!"

Ellis:

He usually uses it as an excuse to start kissing you on any skin he can reach, showering you with compliments and touching you anywhere he can reach. Though when you look fucked up with wounds, dirt, blood, and such then ask if you look good he just stares then nervously smiles and says "you yourself always look good" as he can't say you fully look good since you don't; you look as if you just escaped a horde of zombies: because you did! Though it is badass and makes him proud to call you his.

Nick:

He gets it. He likes his white suit, he wants it to stay clean. It's the only thing that makes him feel normal and somewhat okay in what insanity the world has become. So both have each other's back in assuring each other looks good and cleaning dirt off each other's clothes. The rest think you two are weird for this, make jokes about it, but it's nice as it gives something for you two to bond over and gives a sense of normality.