If you always fix and clean their clothes

Coach:

It definitely is nice to be able to move around without the clothes sticking to him, no holes, and without all the mud and sweat all dried up. Though at the same time he finds it a waste of time: time that can be spend doing more important things. But he will always thank you for it and not complain to you about it.

Rochelle:

She likes it. It boosts morale more than one can realize. She tries to return the favor for you. So will both use it as bonding to fill a bucket with water and whatever cleaning thing can be found and then wash each other's clothes or stitching holes close, having a light-hearted conversation.

Ellis:

He's always doing dumb shit so his clothes have many tears so you have a lot of work stitching them close each time. He's bashful about it as he feels bad giving you the work. He assures you you don't have to do it but you insist so he lets you. He thanks you a lot during and after you fixed it.

Nick:

He loves it! His white outfit stays white. He does wonder how you do the miracle of getting blood out of white clothes. When you return his clean clothes he hugs you, covering your face with kisses while praising you about how much of a miracle worker you are.