When a hunter pins you down

Coach:

One time he got so surprised and angry he just smacked his rifle right to the hunter as if it's a baseball bat so it fell off, giving you time to scruffle away while he shot the hell out it without mercy. He always gets it off immediately even if there are so many zombies around because he finds ensuring your safety more important than his own.

Rochelle:

A scream of fear will come from her then quickly shoots the hunter, yelling to get off. She snatches your shirt and tugs you so hard to get you up quickly, telling you to keep focused. Both shoot the hunter until it stays down then move on. She will grumble some stuff about hating those special bastards.

Ellis:

He's quick to throw them off, shouting something along the lines of 'get off my partner!' or 'the only one who gets to pin them is me!'. Afterwards is always a moment you have to look at him and question him what the hell he just said, to which he turns red and mumbles to just focus on the fight.

Nick:

He will curse and quickly deal with it, getting so overwhelmed as too many zombies try to attack at once so he'll yell at them he'll shoot their asses in a bit. The second the hunter falls he goes back to shooting the other zombies, quite sure you are grown enough to get up by yourself and continue fighting. Of course after the fight he'll come check up on you.