You both come across a friendly zombie

Requested by: Jimmypd2

Coach:

He just shot it because he didn't stop to think whether it's friendly or not and the possibilities or that. Shooting zombies, no matter how they look, has become a habit anyway so it was just an automatic move. He's trying to survive, not befriend the very things that are trying to kill him, you, and the others.

Rochelle:

She got upset because it made her suddenly remember these were also humans once and now they are these mindless beings. She slowly asked you if you think they are still friendly because they aren't fully a zombie yet or were just that nice of a person. But you shrugged and said you don't know, which made her nod. She wanted to help this person so badly but it was obvious they were already turned with no way to go back so she just asked if you two can leave so you nod. So both left, leaving the weirdly non-violent zombie alone.

Ellis:

He got excited about it, asking if you two should keep it, excitedly adding maybe he can train it and then find more friendly ones and soon he can start an army of friendly zombies who will fight at his command. You told him that's a huge risk, which he butted in one he would be very willing to take, but you gave him disapproving eyes so he groaned then said fine no zombie army. As he walked off, he kicked some rubble, mumbling no one here knows how to have any fun anymore.

Nick:

You saw it and as you were about to point it out Nick already shot it in the head so you complained that was a friendly one, which made him complain back these are brain eating things, there are no friendly ones among that. He kept arguing and complaining about it, complaining that's like saying the Witch is friendly but then you walk past her or make too much noise and suddenly she's your worst nightmare.