You break down crying hearing the recording of a loved one

Coach:

He immediately caught you as you looked ready to collapse. He whispered 'ssh' to calm you as your breathing became uneven. Once it stopped he stayed quiet a bit so you could cry it out then told you might find them out there, but also made sure to tell you not to focus too much on it as it is a great miracle you both survived this far even.

Rochelle:

She held you as you broke down, trying not to cry herself from seeing you like that. She stayed quiet so you could hear all of the recording. Her hands rubbed your arms, giving kisses to your head. Once the recording was done she whispered the typical comforting things, things like 'it will be okay'. She stayed close to you after as she hasn't seen you cry like that before.

Ellis:

He felt sick hearing it. Made that realization this all is reality and others are truly gone hit extra hard. As you cried he reached out a shaky hand and rubbed your back, not speaking as he's frozen and listening. Once it stopped he took it and mumbled he'll put it in your bag.

Nick:

He was silent then eyed you as you broke down. His heart broke seeing you like that so he tugged you to his chest and held you. He rested his head against yours as a silent way to comfort. Once the recording stopped slowly he guessed who it was from the stories you told then told you to keep strong like they would want.