When you wake them up because you're paranoid

Coach:

He takes it all serious so he will examine the surroundings then assure you it's safe and its normal to feel this way but rest is important so try to sleep some more, or at least just rest. But after a few goes he just yawns and does a lazy check then pulls you close and mumbles it's all fine so go back to sleep. When he's awake again he will ask you if you got any more sleep afterwards and if you are feeling better now.

Rochelle:

She's paranoid herself so it will just add to her paranoia and both will go check it out, very careful while holding your weapons at the ready. So far only once was there a zombie, but all the other times not; but that one time was too much so no matter how many times you wake her up she will check it out because best to be safe than sorry. She will cuddle with you afterwards, yawning now she can't go back to sleep so both will just be resting while holding each other, mumbling stuff to each other every now and then.

Ellis:

He will just yawn it's fine and he checked before settling down so no need to worry. If you keep insisting he will either go check just so you will be quiet and he can go back to sleep peacefully, but other times he just pulls you down and traps you then goes back to sleep with his face nuzzled against your neck, mumbling of how it's all fine and he will keep you safe so go back to sleep. He doesn't like having his sleep interrupted, makes him angry even, so best to just leave him be or else you are stuck with an annoyed man for the rest of the whole day.

Nick:

He just mutters he wouldn't be sleeping here if he was unsure if there could be danger. If it's a nightmare he just holds her arm up as a way to tell you to get closer and he will hold you but don't expect too much because he's way too tired. He will just hold you, but even though he's not in the mood to talk or such he will still plant a lazy kiss to your head and hold you in a way that makes you feel safe.