If you are a smoker

Coach:

He's already got his body to drag along, so he'll keep clean lungs as he already has enough issue with running without dying without the smokes ruining his insides more. He doesn't mind you smoking it around him, plenty of worst smells around now anyway. He always makes sure when you are relaxing or dozing off now that you can all finally take a break that the smoke doesn't fall and burn you all down. He keeps his eyes out for packs, joking to you if you keep your eye out for sweets he'll do so for packs.

Rochelle:

She tried smoking few times when she was younger but never picked it up as a habit. But in this chaotic world and then seeing you having a smoke now and then made her crave for it as well. So she began taking a few drags from yours with time and soon both began sharing one, usually in silence or with light hearted talk. When she finds packs she calls out to you then tosses it, chuckling she found you some treasure.

Ellis:

He jokes about you being the smoker zombie. Sometimes he bashfully asks for a drag. He doesn't smoke normally but seeing you doing it looks so badass and as if it gives you a sense of peace so he also wants that. He mainly likes to sit back and just watch you smoke it though; seeing you have that moment of getting some endorphins brings him the same kind of peace and odd joy to see you have a moment of relaxation. He also just finds it hot for some reason.

Nick:

When you light one up he's quick to walk over, telling you 'sharing is caring' while holding his hand out to get a drag. When you accused him that you know damn well he doesn't follow that saying himself in life, he just chuckled and said he doesn't care enough. So will both take a smoke break basically and just chat over whatever is on your minds that moment.