When you need help washing/changing because of injuries/soreness

Coach:

He will be very careful while trying to be quick so this can be over for you soon. He will be muttering stuff, usually to stay relaxed and that he's trying to be quick. Or he might tell you stories from his coaching days, entertaining ones, so the time can go by quick and you can focus on something fun than this uncomfortable and anxious experience. Whenever you pull away from him as he gets too close to a sore area or injury he gets this clenching feeling in his chest, somehow feeling responsible he got you in this state, and sad you have to endure this. It's a great motivator for him to get you both out of here and then give you a peaceful life with no more injuries.

Rochelle:

She will be telling you to tell her if it hurts as she helps you. If you get this look of shame and vulnerability in needing this help she is quick to assure you it's okay. She will hold you, assuring you there is no need to feel ashamed or guilty for this and that she's happy to help you. She will go the extra miles to brush your hair, clean your nails, massage some stuff: to ensure you feel okay and know she really doesn't mind this. At the end she usually gives your head somewhere a kiss, telling you with a smile it's over.

Ellis:

He will still be playful. At first you didn't let him help you as, while his playfulness takes the awkward and shame away, he didn't stop being playful physical and was too wild so would accidentally hurt you. After a few promises he will be calmer you let him do it again, also mainly because changing and/or washing by yourself was so painful you gave up. And he did as promised: he was calmer in his movement, only now his mouth still running wild. At one point he joked next time he knows a more fun way he can cause you soreness than you getting it from running from zombies. So while he's rambling to you about some insane idea he has; his hands will be carefully and calmly helping you with clothes or washing. Once done he will check you over dramatically then give two thumbs up, giving a little whistle then humming you are rocking this new look.

Nick:

It's one of those few moments he shows his concern and caring side. He will be gentle, with a soft look on his face, though a frown as he's concerned on not hurting you and avoiding any injuries. When you point out this change in character he will inside that's not true, though even his refusal didn't hold his usual edge and loud sarcastic behaviour. Once done that's when it returns as he tugs your clothes closed, chuckling now you can go beat some zombies in a fresh state.