An old lady houses you all but turns out she's bitten

Coach:

He was very grateful for the old lady allowing you all to stay here a bit; recover before setting out again. He had many nice conversations with the old lady.She served tea and coffee with cookies. He assured her she doesn't have to go out the way to do all this but she insisted.

So when the horde came all tried to fight it off. You heard Coach yell 'how dare you attack this old lady's home?!' at them one point with true anger. Once it was done you asked the old lady if she's okay. She had a distant look then whispered you should all go. She took a slow seat then just sat there. Coach cursed when he saw the bite on her arm. He knew what was gonna happen. So he took your hand, thanking the lady, telling her she was very brave and you will all appreciate her help forever. So all hurried out the house and continued the journey. He tries not to think about it, especially not the guilt that follows it.

Rochelle:

She thanked the old lady a lot, assuring you can all help with whatever she needs help with. She helped do the chores, which was such an odd thing to do during these times but at the same time it gave a sense of normality. As she did the chores she listened and talked to the old lady.

One day she was cleaning the dishes when the old lady reached out, assuring no need for that. Rochelle stared at the lady's arm as her sleeve pulled up. Rochelle forced a smile, saying okay then put down the dishes and walked away. She searched you then took your upper arm, pulling you along, whispering the old lady's bitten so got to go. You both whisper bickered for a bit but eventually told the old lady should get moving again and hurried out.

Rochelle has many questions of that day. Why did the old lady take you all in? Did she want company in her last hours? How did it happen? Such things, but she pushed them aside and focused on getting through this mess alive instead of ponder over something that has passed now.

Ellis:

He got so excited. He immediately loved the old lady because it was really that typical kind old lady who feels like your own grandmother and watches out for you like one. He rambled to her about a ton of things, just sharing what you all done, mainly the awesome moments, or things from back home before all this.

One day the old lady sat him and you down, telling him she loves his stories and she's so grateful to have heard them before she goes. Ellis got confused, but then the old lady revealed she got bitten on her leg by her husband a day ago. She gave you a bag filled with water, food, and other things to help, then thanked you both for having kept an old lady company in her last days but she's afraid you all should go now. So you all did.

Even months later he would still wonder about that lady, asking you what you think became of her. When you answer "a zombie" he rolls his eyes then argues; "Obviously, but like did someone shoot her or is she still wandering that house?".

Nick:

He was not trusting. It was odd to accept people during these times in one's home. You reminded him it's an old lady and there are still people who wish to help out there. So he didn't speak much with the old lady, also because he knew would all have to leave soon so he didn't want to form a bond.

When the lady began acting odd he was first to notice. He pulled you aside one day, whispering the old lady's turning. You gasped no so he nodded to the lady's direction, whispering she can't even walk properly yet so you argued she's an old lady. Both argued for a while and soon you also began seeing it. So after a bit you said you think you should all get going again. You thanked the lady for her time but she insisted on staying so Nick firmly said you are going. He took your hand and pulled you with him out the place.

He does not wonder about the lady. He's met plenty of odd people, and she was even the least odd of them, so she didn't stick in his mind. When you asked him about the old lady he stared then asked who.