When a jockey jumps on you

Coach:

Staying calm is key in these moments, especially for him as he'll have to shoot. So he aims, telling himself that. As he watches you struggle to push the jockey off, screaming for him. He usually gets the good shot that makes the jockey fall off right away, which he likes to jokingly brag about is because of his ability to stay so calm and the fact he always has your back.

Rochelle:

It makes her heart always race so fast, not only because there's a zombie on you but also because she doesn't want to end up shooting you. She'll shout your name and a direction for you to look that will give her the best angle to ensure she doesn't hit you. When the jockey falls off and you are okay so much relieve washes over her and she's quick to give a hurried hug then continue fighting.

Ellis:

So much cursing as he quickly aims but then hesitates as he doesn't want to shoot you. He'll gladly shoot like crazy on any zombie, but not the second you can be endangered by it. So you have to shout his name so encourage him and remind him this isn't time for second guessing. He'll shoot and then rush over, asking if he hit you while inspecting your back and neck. Seeing you are okay he gives you a big hug, sighing from relief.

Nick:

A lot of yelling, especially when you yell for him to shoot it already so he shouts back to then hold still for one second. So you try, shouting he better get the shot before it bites you so he shouts back he's trying so just give him a minute. So you'll shout back asking if he needs an hour next so he shoots, now more from annoyance and needing some stress relief. So both pant, calming down, then casually move on as if nothing happened.