When you or them trip

Coach:

Tripping happens a lot as you are all stumbling around, trying to avoid zombies, trying to shoot while rushing about. So tripping happens a tot and at first it was either laughing about it or cursing as falling down as zombies crowd in is not the best thing. Now it's just pull each other up as if nothing special happened, saying something like "watch your feet" or just a simple "get up!". Sometimes he pulls you up and you go flying in the air for a sec with how unexpectedly strong he can be. Sometimes you forget how strong he is but then he does that and then you remember it for a long time.

Rochelle:

She will help others up immediately, keeping an eye on any approaching danger, telling the person to hurry up. Others she will immediately leave after helping them up, but if it was you she will first quickly check to see if you got any injuries then go back to doing her thing. When she trips she will curse then panic a bit but try to stay calm. If you help her she will be grateful, thanking you then focusing back on everything else.

Ellis:

He finds it hilarious, both when he does it and others do it. He thinks it's best to laugh it off than freak out or be mad about it. When you fall and start freaking out as zombies start rushing in he's quick to rush in front of you, shooting them, yelling for you to stay calm and get up. Once up he pat your shoulder as a "there you go" then went back to focusing on his previous spot. When he trips and the zombie are getting so close he shouts your name loudly so you can come cover him while he scrambles up and gets his focus back.

Nick:

This is why he's still careful while rushing around and shooting; to avoid tripping every few minutes like everyone. So when you angrily asked nobody in particular why you keep falling he told you to watch the ground so you argued back it's quite difficult to both aim at zombies and look at the ground. He will always help you up, though it's usually just a rough pull at your arm as he's also busy trying to keep zombies away.