When you two go to a fancy restaurant (Pre-apocalypse)

Coach:

He'llbehave but his discomfort is obvious. He feels out of place, and hehates how he wants to shove all the food right down but that wouldn'tbe right so he has to hold back. He'll crack some jokes under hisbreathe but quiet down when he feels as if people are looking. Hedoesn't like it here. Too posh and fake for his liking.

Rochelle:

Sherather go somewhere local, cozy, family owned where the buildinglooks as if it has been abandoned for years but the food is awesome.But for special occasions, like anniversaries, she does like a fancyplace. She can and will act appropriately there, but she won't becomepretendious, still herself.

Ellis:

Hefeels so out of place! He's gonna try but it's so obvious he'snervous and awkward. Many nervous laughs, trying to adjust the properclothes he wore for this, fiddling with the utensils, asking inwhispers why the hell they need so many utensils or other questionsabout this fancy pancy stuff, staring at the prices with widen eyesbut trying to assure you it's fine so can both stay and dine.Afterwards he feels as if he has been robbed.

Nick:

Thisis his thing! He loves it. It is always a sign of indirect bragging.He goes to plenty of these places, mainly with work people to discussmatters so when you two go it's a nice change from work to romantic.He likes to hold your hand on the table, feeling proud and smug inthe moment as it is a show that he can afford this and has a partnerto share it with.