When you change clothes in front of them

Coach:

First few times he looked away but eventually he talked with you about it to be sure you are fine with him looking because he just can't help but steal glances. You assured him it's fine and otherwise you wouldn't be changing in front of him. So after that he watched. He likes it, and not just because it's a beautiful sight, but also just because it lets him know you are comfortable around him and this is how close you two have become.

Rochelle:

She'll look aay to be polite. Especially the first time times, but then it was more out of awkwardness. When you assured her she's your girlfriend so she can look, she took little glances then finally looked. So with time she got more comfortable with watching and just casually continuing to talk as if nothing is happening. Of course she finds it a very pretty sight so sometimes she watches maybe a bit too closely and starts making up scenarios in her head.

Ellis:

He'll try to be decent and give you some privacy by looking away, but damn as if he can look away from that sight! Best thing he's ever seen. So of course he's gonna watch. Inches to touch but manages to at least control that. Though the thing in his pants he can't control. So afterwards he has to awkwardly move to the bathroom, nervously chuckling.

Nick:

He'll watch while slouching, eyes narrowed, watching every move; as if he's watching a stripshow. So when you tell him this isn't a strip show he shrugs, saying it kinda is. He assures you he won't do anything you don't want so stop worrying. He added if you didn't want him to watch you wouldn't be changing in front of him.