When you look ready to collapse but keep going

Coach:

No use in that. You might start shooting them as exhaustion plays tricks on the mind. So he will offer a snack, saying persuasive things until you finally take it and eat. Then same thing with a bottle of water. Then he tries it with sitting down for a bit, claiming his legs are hurting. If it works he's satisfied. If not he's not gonna force it as he's already just glad you ate and drank but he will try again after a bit.

Rochelle:

She keeps telling you you need rest but you keep going, so she gave up. Though her eyes kept on you, quick steps to you when you began moving odd in worry you are gonna faint. Eventually she does snatch your arm and firmly scold this is no way to do it and that you will rest or she'll refuse to stick with you. As you don't want your girlfriend wandering away alone, which you know she will as her warnings are never to be taken slightly, you finally stop so she gives you a hug, thanking you and promising it'll be okay so don't ruin your own health.

Ellis:

He can be a sweetheart but he can also be a stern sweetheart. And in moments like these you need stern sweetheart. So he will grasp your waist and pull you to somewhere to sit, arguing with you as you try to claim you can keep going and he argues back that clearly you don't, that you can't say that with that expression, and/or that he's had enough of watching this so sit, even for just a single moment. So when you finally sit and relax, which results in falling asleep, it satisfies him greatly. He will sit aside you, putting his cap on your head at a low angle to block out the view, and just watches over you.

Nick:

Many sarcastic comments, like: "Killing yourself before the zombies can, huh". He tries to make you see it that way how dumb you are being by forcing yourself like this when it is so obvious. He claims you walk like a newborn deer during these moments, which is usually how he first realizes it. So he pushes you to sit down, ignoring your arguing, telling you to "shut up and relax for a damn second". He will give you his snack. Give meaning basically shove it down your throat, scolding you to take better care of yourself.