You kill a zombie using a normal everyday item

Coach:

You were both roaming about a house, searching for food or water. You took a broom to lean on it, your legs aching from all the walking, when suddenly zombies came storming in. So you used the broom to push them back and hit them. Coack yelled to get your gun so you yelled back it's on the table. As Coach hurried to the table, shooting zombies while doing so, he took your gun. Now just a Hunter was left. It jumped towards you. You just slammed the broom right into its open mouth, pushing it right through the body. Both stared as now the Hunter laid on the floor, broom stabbed through it. Coach held the gun to you, commenting to never take your gun off you, and what you just did was disgusting but badass. He let out a laugh, patting your shoulder as to say "good job" then said let's go and both left the house.

Rochelle:

You found this hardcover book in some house so were flipping through it, curious what it is and wondering if Rochelle might like it, only to curse when you heard Rochelle yelling your name. Ran to her to see a zombie trying to bite her, with her using her bat to keep it away. So you ran to the zombie and hit it with the book. You stumbled causing the zombie and you to fall so you just began pounding it with the book until it stopped moving. It wasn't a pretty image as its head was now bashed in. Rochelle stared in shock but then slowly took your arm, whispering its dead so let's go. You just lifted the book, now covered in blood, and mumbled you wanted to gift this to her. She stared then chuckled she appreciates the thought but she doesn't want it now. She said come on and pulled you up then both left the house.

Ellis:

When you ran in and saved his life with a simple pencil that was the day you became his idol and the most badass person to him. Of course he kept making John Wick references now, and not once did a day go by since then that he did not bring it up. Or would lift random items and ask you if you can kill zombies with this. He often debates if he should try killing zombies with a pencil as well, but then decides not to as he doesn't want to risk it with getting his hand so close to the zombies. He does many crazy things, but that's too crazy.

Nick:

You found a water bottle in some abandoned car so asked if you should use it, which prompted Nick to give you a very disgusted look and a no in a tone that said that's disgusting. So you argued back you both don't have anything to drink water with, to which Nick argued back you both just don't even have water. As you both were bickering back and forth suddenly this zombie popped out behind him. Nick let out a curse and twirled around, only to curse again when you rushed past him and hit the zombie's head with the bottle. Kept hitting it with the bottle, yelling he could help. But by the time he got his pistol the zombie was already lying down, head bashed in, not moving anymore. He stared then said you can keep the bottle.