Valentine's Day

Coach:

He melted what chocolate he had left into a heart shape then let it dry completely before he handed it to you, chuckling a "Happy Valentine's Day". You couldn't help but laugh at the heart, asking how he did this but he assured you not to worry about it and just enjoy it. So both cuddled together while you ate the chocolate, sometimes breaking off a bit to give him. Both half the day to just relax and cuddle then got moving again. The second you both set out again the holiday was forgotten as now bigger worries came again. As there was a long path without zombies he came aside you to promise you when you are both out of here safely with no more zombies he will celebrate Valentine's Day with you properly.

Rochelle:

She gave up on holidays. They are also a terrible reminder of how life used to be. So when you suggest celebrating Valentine's Day she ignores you. She doesn't mean to do it, it just happens. She's gloomy the day, wishing the day becomes the next time. It's not as if there's even anything Valentine themed anywhere as the world came to a stop, but it's just the knowing what happy day it should normally be that upsets her.

So once it's the next day is when she finally talks to you again. She apologized for how she acted yesterday but you assured her it's fine and you understand. She held your hand a lot the day, feeling bad how she acted but also not as she forgot about it quite fast as she has better worries than being upset some love day couldn't be celebrated. She will celebrate that when you two are safe and sound; then she will make each day a special day to celebrate.

Ellis:

You woke up to see some wilted flowers aside you. Stared at it for a bit, processing it, then got up and were still confused. Your hand reached for your weapon before your mind even followed why the door of the safe room suddenly bursted open; but it halted upon seeing Ellis enter, looking grumpy as he muttered while ensuring the door is safely shut. He turned, only to flinch and curse upon seeing you sitting up; awake. He groaned, saying he wanted to return before you woke up then hurried to you, giving you a kiss and a "Happy Valentine's Days!". Suddenly you understood why the flowers, so you chuckled a thanks and told hima happy Valentine as well. He explained he went to search for chocolates but found nothing, but you assured him that's fine and you rather he's here than risking his life for some food.

While it might be a fun, lovey dovey holiday it is still a zombie apocalypse at the end of the day so still had to march to the next safe room. He kept holding your hand and giving lots of kisses on whatever skin he could reach.

Nick:

He already didn't like Valentine's Day before this, so when it came now he forgot it even existed. When you brought it up he stared, trying to recall what the hell that is, only to then ask with annoyance if you really have time to think about such useless stuff. Both bickered about it for a while, also just because there isn't anything else to do but bicker. If you really want some romantic gesture, saying it's how you can know he loves you; he will smack some flowers he plucked in your hand, asking if going through all of this together and risking his life for you isn't sign of his love enough. And that was that, besides that both forgot about the holiday and just continued to make it through this mess.