When you workout

Coach:

He will act like a real coach, shouting supportive words, yelling that you can do it and not to give up. When you tell him to shut up, he will tell you to give him 20 pushups for talking so rudely to your boyfriend. When you mumbled he could use the work out himself, he gave you a glare and told you to add 40 to those push ups.

Rochelle:

She will give you support, telling you that you are doing a good job and it's impressive you can keep up your workout routine even during a zombie apocalypse. She will have a clean towel and a water bottle set on a table for you so when you finish, you can quickly drink and wipe the sweat off.

Ellis:

He was unsure why you are working out since running, shooting and hitting zombies is a work out in itself. But he won't bring it up and just let you workout in peace. He knows he can be a bother so sometimes he will leave the room to give you all the focus you need. Sometimes he will join in if he thinks the workout you are doing looks fun or you don't wish to be doing it alone.

Nick:

He will just clean his gun and glance at you every now and then. And if you are counting, just to be an asshole, he will count with you. It will be normal at first, but then he begins skipping numbers, eventually making you unsure which number it is and forget which number you are at. When you angrily yell his name, he will just laugh it off, telling you just some innocent fun.