When you have to use the safeword (somewhat NSFW)

ALWAYS have a safeword with your partner, even if you are into vanilla.

Safeword = an agreed upon word used to say 'stop/this hurts/I don't like this' that puts an immediate stop to the activity.

Coach:

His hearing suddenly goes thrice what it is and he is quick to be off, holding his hands up, assuring he's off. He will give you a blanket and water, telling you to take your time. As you do he apologizes. When you want to say sorry he rubs your leg soothingly, telling you you did right and nothing wrong.

Once you are back to okay he asks if you want to continue or stop. He will ask what he did wrong, even if it makes him feel ashamed, as he would never want to do it again. Hearing your partner have to use the safeword because you are causing them discomfort or even pain is something that brings true guilt and shame.

Rochelle:

She is quick to get off, eyes widened, so surprised her partner had to use the damn safeword with her. She never thought she would ever hear that. She is quick to do anything to put you to ease.

If you apologize she is quick to point, saying "No, don't you dare" as this is in no way your fault then thanked you for even doing it. Will both have a conversation after to see what went wrong and how it can be fixed.

Ellis:

He will freeze, not sure what to do. Should he remove himself or stay put? So he just waits to see what you do. If you push a hand on him he quickly but carefully moves away from you, sputtering out apologies with a red face, ashamed it came to this. He feels bad about it for daaays, mentally scolding himself the whole time.

He doesn't really talk about it, too embarrassed so he just stays away from doing that specific move he did that caused you to say the safeword.

Nick:

He will curse, slowly moving off, asking what's wrong. If you need some time to first gather yourself then answer he'll just finish himself off in that time or clean himself up. If you answer right away he strokes your back or side soothingly, listening closely then assuring he'll not do that again before asking if you want to continue or stop.

Of course he keeps it in mind and doesn't ever do it again, unless you wish to give it another try.