You have to get moving as zombies approach but an animal is sleeping on you

This is only written because my cat is sleeping on my legs and I really wanna go for a walk... -_-

Coach:

Yep nope. He gets why you don't want to get up, but sometimes not much of a choice you get now. When you argued he just scooped you up and ran, sarcastically saying now the issue is solved as you aren't moving and still have the animal with you so you can rest assured.

Rochelle:

She stared with disbelief when you said 'I can't move! They are sleeping' so she was quick to shake the animal awake, hurriedly saying to get both of your asses up before she pulls you both by your ears. When the animal was off she snatched your hand and pulled you along, rambling on about how she can't believe you actually said that and were gonna not move.

Ellis:

He gets it. It is the unwritten rule; the cruelest thing. But he loves you more than that rule so he woke up the animal, saying sorry but sometimes rules have to be broken. He chuckled, giving you a wink while claiming he's a rebel in that way. He picked up the animal and both ran.

Nick:

He just took the nape of the animal's neck and pulled them off, scolding it to get moving and how useless it is for sleeping instead of alerting them of the zombies. He took your hand and pulled you next, scolding you now to not get yourself killed over some damn animal because you are scared to wake it up.