If you have a baby with you

You can decide if the baby is your sibling, your actual baby, one you just found.

Coach:

He loves kids and babies. He has a way with them that makes them be happy around him. When you get tired he carries them, talking to them like an adult but still sensitive and happier. He tells you many stories, giving you tips from all he seen from his students, what affects them long term. He loves the little one, would risk his life for them. Though when they cry it does get difficult to not be angry and almost choke them out by covering their face to keep the sounds more quiet.

Rochelle:

She's always trying to keep the baby happy so it won't cry. When you let her hold them she was very awkward and nervous, thinking she would drop them. But once she got used to it she carries them a lot so you can rest your arms and back. She found some headphones to use to lessen all the gunshots for their poor ears. She always helps feed them, awkwardly changing diapers, talking to them how someone talks to their pet.

Ellis:

He plays peek-a-boo with the baby a lot to keep it entertained. He also tries to make it walk but it fails. Though when it finally did he cheered so loud and much a horde came so that cheered turned to cursing and snatching the baby up then running. He whispers things to the baby, fake secrets that you cannot hear just to annoy you. He grew a bond with the baby like a big brother, or maybe even a father.

Nick:

Everyone would be lying if they said they didn't think of leaving you behind since a baby is just screaming to the zombies where you all are. He has shouted "be quiet!" at the crying baby way too many times. Though over time he grew to love the little shit, and even protective over them. At first he would throw them away like a pipe bomb but now he would give his own life for them. Though that doesn't mean he's gonna start changing diapers: that's all you.