When you have a nightmare

Coach:

He glances then pulls you closer to him and just closes his eyes, rubbing your arm. Even if he wakes you the nightmare will continue next time you sleep, and even when awake the nightmare is still going. So he'll just hold you in silence, telling himself he'll get you out of here.

When you wake up he gives your forehead a kiss before asking if you feel okay and need anything. Even if you deny he still goes and gets you some water and something delicious to munch on.

Rochelle:

She'll be so worried and feel so terrible she can't help. She also has many nightmares ever since this mess started, so much and cruel that she began sleeping so little. So she just holds you, rubbing your arm or side soothingly, softly shushing you and assuring it's okay.

When you wake up she asks if you are okay and need to talk about it. She holds you close, sighing she hopes this mess will end one day and can both sleep a whole week without nightmares.

Ellis:

He'll want to wake you up but he heard that's a bad thing to do so he just anxiously watches, unsure if he's allowed to touch or not so he just whispers comforting stuff then hurries around silently. He gathers all fun things and puts it around you.

So when you wake up you feel as if you are a sacrifice to some cult as you are surrounded by items. And Ellis standing there, watching so closely. He's quick to start handing the items, rambling about how he saw you having a nightmare so he found things you like so should keep busy with it and forget the nightmare.

Nick:

He'll watch you close, worrying for you. So he pets your hair, whispering it's okay. When you calm down he feels at ease again. But if you start going worse he'll sigh then wake you up, especially if not in a safe room, not wanting to see you stuck in whatever cruel world your mind made up, an dif outside safe room not wanting you to call all zombies together..

Once awake he strokes your head, softly telling you it's just him then asks what you were thinking of. After you answer he'll hum then whisper that's over now so can relax.