The plushie breaks

Coach:

He got so angry with himself for letting it get ruined and also upset as it was a source of joy. He took it to you next opportunity and asked if you can fix it so you assured him you'll try your best. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and gave your temple a kiss, thanking you.

Rochelle:

She cursed when she noticed one of the plushies broke. She felt bad and guilty so she tried to fix it herself. She likes to think she did a decent job. She didn't show it as she didn't want you to think she was careless with something you worked so hard for.

Ellis:

He said a 'fuck' then groaned. He loves these plushies! So he was quick to hurry to you, whining out your name in that way a child does when they need their parent for something, then showed it and asked if you can perform surgery on them. As you fixed it he held the plushie's hand, joking around by assuring it it'll be okay and the surgeon is doing an amazing job.

Nick:

He muttered a 'fuck' then figured how to ask you to fix it without letting you know he cares so much for them he wants them fixed as soon as possible. So instead he played it off cool by tossing it to you, saying seems it broke so should fix it. Acting as if he just came across it instead of was holding it and thinking of the sweet memories you two have when he found the ruined part.