When you can't scream but are in sudden pain

Coach:

He will grab your cheeks and give you a deep messy kiss that catches you off guard and muffles any sounds. When it ends he keeps his hands on your cheeks, gentle now, whispering you handled it like a champ. Then wrapped his arm around your waist to guide you.

Rochelle:

She's quick to shove something, like a stick or fabric, in your mouth and push it so your would-be-screams turn to gags. As she does it she whispers "Sorry, I'm sorry" until your desire to scream calms then she is quick to pull it out and take your hand to guide you.

Ellis:

He just covers your mouth with his hand, the other on the back of your head to ensure hand on your mouth is sealed on tight so any scream is muffled. Panicked shushing you then slowly letting go when he sees you don't want to scream anymore. Then he gives a quick hug and kiss, assuring in a whisper you didn't alert anything, before helping you move along.

Nick:

He does whatever in that moment. Either kisses you deep, shoves his hand in your mouth then has to try not to shout himself when you bite down, or just shoves some object or fabric in your mouth. He watches with a sympathic cringe at your pained face then, once over, gives you a quick kiss, praising you did good, then makes sure both keep moving.