When you get a panic attack

Coach:

He had a student who got them so he learned from there how to deal with them. He did ask you to be sure how he can help you best in these moments so you told him. When you get them during battle he apologizes as he takes your arm and guides you to safety before you run off in a panic. Once the battle is over he puts his full attention on getting you okay first again. Once it's over he likes to hold you and give you some kisses, assuring you it's okay now. He wipes your sweat away and holds you until you finally stop trembling and are back to your normal self.

Rochelle:

She notices almost immediately, also because she always glances to you during battle to ensure you are safe so when a panic attack starts settling in she's quick to get closer to keep you safe while shouting to go get yourself in a corner. So she makes you get in a corner so at least two of your sides are now safe and she can protect your other two and above. It's only once the zombies all fall and you can finally feel as if you can breathe that it gets better and slowly eases away. She will just stay back, making sure no one pesters you and you can feel safe again. Once it's mostly gone she asks from a distance if you are better and if she can approach. She will only let you go back adventuring once she's certain you are okay.

Ellis:

He has no clue how to deal with such things, so he made a few mistakes; like touching you. Though he learned those mistakes off really quick and never done them again, and apologized a lot for them each time as he feels guilty he made the attacks a bit worse. So one time you instructed him how to help in the best way he can in those moments and ever since then he has done it step-by-step without a single mistake.

Nick:

It was after a near death experience that they began. Each time you had to set back out and continue; possibly have to relive the near deaths. You felt ashamed each time, thinking he would scold you when he found you: but those were some of the times he was the kindest he has ever been to you. He was understanding, soft spoken, and patient. He gave you as long as you needed to calm down before he made you go. Once you are ready to go he doesn't ask if you are sure and both set out.