When you give them the bigger half of the only food

Coach:

He has already gobbled it up before he notices. Immense guilt, asking why you gave him the bigger half, arguing that he has enough fat on him to go without any food even so you could eaten it all. He learned from this though, now when there is food he is the one who splits it or he just gives you the whole thing with the lie that he had found food for himself earlier.

Rochelle:

As she eats she notices something off about your half, and once she realizes she gasps, pushing you as a 'hey!' then asks what that's about. She gives you the bit she has left, insisting you eat it and arguing she doesn't want any special treatment, especially if it puts your health in danger.

Ellis:

Immediate freeze, noticing right away, so he points at your small half and asks why you have so little. When you answer that he deserves the bigger half he feels like crying right there. He begins shoving most of his half into your hands, refusing to eat it so you better do or it'll go to waste.

Nick:

He will snatch your half and give you his, with a "Stop fooling around" comment. He doesn't feel like eating most of the time anyway. When you insist he has more he argues back to just eat the damn food or he will force feed it to you.