When they find you secretly crying

Coach:

He'll stop in his approach then leave. He returns with a drink then approaches you, loudly saying 'hey, found this' to let you know he's coming. He moves slow so you have enough time to wipe your face and gather yourself.

If you don't want to talk that's fine. He just wants you to know he is here if you do, or to just sit aside you in silence or hold you. Whatever way you need him he's here for you.

Rochelle:

She'll just wait, keeping a watch out for enemies while feeling so bad. She wonders so many times, like if she should prepare some water or a snack and what might have set it off. When you leave the area she acts oblivious. Though the next few days will get sympathic looks and so much more affection and comfort.

Ellis:

It hurts him that you do it secretly and don't come to him. Makes him wonder so many things; like if he isn't a good comfort person, if he did something wrong, if there's something worse, if you don't trust him that much. So he'll just wait nearby, anxious.

When you finally leave he tries to keep it all as usual, just with more jokes, ones he knows you will like for sure.

Nick:

He'll wait a few seconds then walk over and sit aside you, leaving a bit of space inbetween. He'll hold a snack or drink to you, telling you to re-energize. As both talk he slides closer then slides an arm around you and pulls you close, putting your head on his shoulder then resting his on yours. Both stay like this until you are better.