A domestic animal approaches them

Requested by: GuyFierisGlizzy

I'm leaving up to you which animal so I'll refer to the animal as 'it'.

Coach:

He felt bad and gave it some pets and food but he knew taking an animal would be a risk and lower resources of food and water. But as he went to leave and it began making those sad noises he just couldn't!

So he took them with him. He carries them ninety procent of the time, scolding anyone who messes with his new friend has to deal with him. He trusts you most to watch it so will hand them to you if he has to go do something.

Rochelle:

She tries to make her heart cold to it, knowing it's a risk, will slow all down, might be bitten, and she wouldn't want to fight that.

But then she sees it follow, notices how you keep looking at her with a look asking if you two can keep it. So soon she can't hold up the act anymore and hurries to it, rumbling stuff as she snatches it then hurries back, telling you this one is your responsibility. She's like a mother, scolding they are your responsibility but then ends up doing everything for it and with it.

Ellis:

He loved it right away! Welcomed it with open eyes, cuddles them, feeds them. Even if it can't walk anymore he'll put it in his bag. He claims no one should be left behind, including pets.

When walking out he's always keeping eyes out for food for the animal and some stuff to play with them. Both had so many conversations of what their name should be, if you two can keep them once to safety. He daydreams about how life will be when you two have a home, back to stable life, now with a pet, maybe find another one.

Nick:

You know the joke of a dad not wanting the new pet but then ending up being besties with it? Yep, that's him.

He refused it as best as he could. Even going so far as to just turn his back to the animal and crossing his arms as if the animal would understand what it means. He complained it would alert all around, extra mouth to feed, etc. Claimed to you that it's 'an animal version of Ellis' due to how annoying it is. Though at the same time he kept glancing to it, petting, mumbling to it. Now he'll scold anyone who is about to feed the animal something wrong, joke with it, sit with it.