You both come across a zombie cowboy with a horse

Requested by: Confederate1860

Coach:

He was sawing away with his chainsaw, yelling in anger and for more mental strength. He swung the weapon already, not actually looking where it's going, just slashing any zombie in sight. He froze as a pained horse sound came, which confused him so much. He looked to see in what his chainsaw is stuck to see a goddamn horse, with a motherfucking cowboy on that. And a zombei cowboy at that. He stared with the most "what the motherfucking god is this shit?!" then just pushed his saw further, shouting what the fuck is this. Later, once it was over, he pointed to it, asking you if you saw that shit. Asking what's next, Roman zombies or pirate zombies. He still remembers it to this day as one of the weirdest zombie encounters.

Rochelle:

She froze in her shooting and stared as the horse ran past, on top a zombie bouncing up and down wildly, honestly amazing how it stayed on, then she slowly looked at you as if to ask "was that real?". You just asked her if that was a zombie on a horse, so she said back in a cowboy outfit at that. Both went back to fighting the zombies, and once cleared she curiously asked where that cowboy zombie went. Both walked around a bit before finding the horse freaking out as the zombie was ripping open its neck. Rochelle cursed before shooting the zombie in its head. She held a cringe the whole time, feeling bad for the horse, who was now doing weird movements. You asked if she wants to do it or should you. She stared at it then looked away, flinching as your gunshot went, then asked if it's over. You gave a hum then both walked away and back to the safe room route.

Ellis:

He immediately feaked out, in the excited way. Loudly asking if that's a fucking cowboy so you told him to keep it down before it notices you two. But it already did as the horse loudly neighed and began running, the cowboy zombie on top moaning and flailing around, stuck with their feet in the stirrups. He just loudly said that's so cool, watching the horse running around as the zombie tried to go to you two, so it ended up being dragged across the floor by the horse. He was laughing about it, just amazed he gets to see such weird, insane things, telling you this is reminding him of that cowboy game where they also made a zombie version of. As the horse came your way both pulled out your guns, to which he groaned and said he doesn't wanna kill it though, but you told him that thing is gonna trample you two without hesitation so he cursed but began shooting. Both kept shooting until it stumbled then collapsed, the zombie squeezed underneath it. He pout then sighed let's go then so both moved on.

Nick:

he just said a "what the fuck" in the most unimpressed voice you heard from him so far. So you asked what. He pointed towards something so you look then just stared before beginning "is that a-" and he finished it with a "a zombie cowboy on top of a gpddamn horse? Yeah, yeah it is." Both just stared at it, silence, then asked if you shoot it or. He shrugged, saying your choice but he's not wasting ammo or energy on it since it's not even noticed you two yet. Both just stood there longer then he said let's go so you hummed and both just walked on, the image fresh in mind, even hours later.