Whenever you have to help each other climb up on something

Coach:

Whenever he's struggling to pull himself up on a ledge you will hurry over and try to help him up, groaning. If you make a comment for him to lose weight he will argue back to just help. Once he's up he will usually pat your back in praise then hurry on again, saying let's get this going. When you are struggling to get up something he's as quick to help you up. He will take your weapon so it doesn't keep getting in your way or dragging you down and usually able to lift you up with surprising ease. Once you are standing he will push the weapon against you, saying this isn't over yet so let's go. When you have to climb something high he will stand against the wall and fold his hands together as a step, telling you he can handle your weight so don't worry about this. As you step on his foot he will push you up as best as he can, trying to keep his groan inside him to show he can handle this without issue.

Rochelle:

Whenever she's struggling to climb up something she begins panicking, thinking the zombies will come and drag her down when she's already struggling. So you will have to assure her it's okay so she stays calm and focused. You will have to walk her through it a bit. Once she's up she will let out a shaky breath then thank you. When you are struggling to get up something she will wait for you, keeping guard for any potential danger, asking you if she has to help pull you up. If you say no she will just wait until you are finally up. If you say yes she's quick to help you as best as she can. Once you are up she will ask if you are good and guide you to where you saw you two have to go next.

Ellis:

He likes climbing up stuff so this is never really an issue for him. It would only be an issue if he's dragging along something he doesn't really need or something heavy so you will argue for him to just drop it but he will argue back no and he wants to keep it. So you will groan but tell him to take it off then both first hoisted it up and then he was able to climb up without issue. When you are struggling he will hurry over, asking with a smile if you are having fun then quickly helped you up. Once you were up he joked you should start training in the safe rooms.

Nick:

He will refuse help because he's too stubborn to admit he can't climb up himself. It's only when zombies come and try to take chunks out his legs that he will yell your name and yell to come help him. So once you help him up he will adjust his suit, mumbling thanks then hurry off, too embarrassed he needed the help. When you are struggling to climb up somewhere he's quick to hurry over and help you up, complaining about the situation. Once you are up he will just tell you let's go and hurry off, not wanting to stay here any longer.