You leave the safe room alone to scout without them knowing

Coach:

He began worrying but then Rochelle calmly said you went to go search for some food. Coach cursed, asking what you think you are doing. She said you saw some house back there with some food. Coach thanked her then snatched a machine gun and shotgun then hurried out the safe room.

He found you pushing a ton of food into a bag. He called your name then said it's him then came into sight before asking what the hell you are doing. You excitedly said finally found plenty of food. He sighed, saying he's happy but next time inform him. You asked if he can forgive you. Before he could speak suddenly a bar of chocolate appeared before him, with you holding it up with a smug little look. He chuckled then took it, saying he forgives you for everything you ever done wrong.

Rochelle:

She panicked right away. She swears you were here! Did she mislook and you are still out there?! She was quick to peek out the safe room's door window but nothing. Ellis came by so he asked what she's doing, only to go 'wow!' when she suddenly grabbed his arm and practically begged where you are. He calmed her down, saying you just went to get some food from that nearby town; practically right aside the door. Rochelle was quick to argue "I don't care where the town is, I care about the zombies in it!".

She wasn't allowed to leave. Coach told her to give it an hour and if not then they will immediately go look. Luckily there was no need: you returned within a half hour. And with a bag of food and information on the best direction to go so all was good. Though explaining the direction wasn't right away as Rochelle was quick to slam against you and hold you tight, gasping you are back then hit your chest, asking what kind of fool just leaves without word. She checked your body for any wounds then smacked your arm, loudly stating with anger and sadness that she thought you were gonna die.

Ellis:

He worried but also not. He knew he can trust you, that you know how to handle the weapons, best ways to avoid the zombies. Though that didn't stop him from pacing in front of the door, wondering if he should go look and help or just lay down and rest. He sticked to pacing even though his mind said he should try to get some rest. He did feel a bit hurt that you didn't warn him first. What if you do die and this is how you two parted? Without even a last 'Stay safe, I love you'.

The second that door opened he jumped away from it, shocked it opened, then got so excited though also anxious. When you entered, looking fine and with a bag filled with stuff and a map marked with arrows and words; he felt an odd sense of proud. He jumped on you, giving you a big passionate kiss then said he's so happy you are back okay and alive. He helped you unpack then eyed the map, curious where you went and what you saw.

Nick:

He cursed up a storm, rambling about how stupid you can be at times and how at the very least you could have taken someone with you. It hurt him to think this could possibly be the last time you two see, and then he wouldn't even know for sure if you died or simply gotten lost. He already began taking his weapons to go find you, but then the door swung open and you hurried inside then slammed it shut: shouting for someone to help lock it so he was quick to do so.

Once certain tightly locked he slapped the back of your head, asking what the fuck any of that was. You argued zombies so he argued back he heard and saw that; he meant you vanishing without word. So both argued for a good few minutes before settling on "whatever, let's just be glad all went fine" then held each other, happy both made it this far.