You wake up frantic from a dream where they died

I woke up from a terrible nightmare where my family died so I woke up way too early, so decided to write this while enjoying a small piece of pie.

Coach:

He was awake first so he saw you stirring. He began suspecting you were having a nightmare, but seeing your expression twisting was first a bit funny but grew upsetting quickly. So he stayed by your side, softly rubbing your back and head, whispering he's right here.

When your eyes opened, breathing heavy, he was quick to repeat those words in a more firm but gentle tone so you know for sure. When you said he died he nod then joked about how it's good he's actually still here then. He kept it light hearted but assuring until you were calmed down.

Rochelle:

When she was shaken awake to see you leaning over her, eyes widen with worry and panic, she assumed zombies gotten in. But then you hugged her and cried, saying so many things that her just-forced-awake mind couldn't comprehend so she had to calm you down, groaning she can't follow.

When you finally calmed down and began saying of your terrible dream she let out a sigh of relief then pulled you in a gentle and comfortinghug, assuring you she's as fine as someone can be in the middle of an apocalypse and you are both still safe and okay. She chuckled, joking you can check her body if you wish for any bites or scratches.

Ellis:

When he returned to see you rushing around he chuckled, asking what's the hurry. Only to get his chest hit and you angrily asking where the hell he went so he said a 'hey!' and rubbed his chest, asking if a guy can't go have a leak anymore. But when you argued you thought he died for real he gave you confused soft eyes then touched your shoulder gently, asking you what you mean.

As you explained it frantically he rubbed your shoulders and upper arms, whispering "ssh, it's okay". When you finished he pulled you into a hug, giving your cheek a kiss, whispering; "I'm right here". He's always a jokester but he can also be serious and comforting when you need it. He held you for as long as you needed, whispering sweet nothings to you until you felt better.

Nick:

He was quite sure he gotten together with someone insane when he woke up to see you lifting his shirt and touching his body. He commented if you want to have sex this isn't the way to go about it, but you instead looked at him with worry and asked, "You aren't hurt, right? Right?!" His eyes narrowed at you then he sighed before sitting up, answering no.

Your arms went around him, tightly. Now he could feel you shaking so he held you back, asking what happened. While you recounted the nightmare he rubbed your back, growing tired again as now he's sure there's no actual danger. So he laid back down, holding you close while rubbing your head, assuring you are both okay so go back to sleep because you can't go through this stuff panicked and tired.