If you are a cop

Requested by: Confederate_1861

Coach:

He has respect for the cops; but only the good cops since he has sadly seen more corrupt ones than good ones. So depending on how you are depends on how he feels to you at first. Both talk about your jobs a lot. He loves it if you can both share the passion to wanting to teach the younger generation and help others. He always sends you first if an area needs to be scouted to ensure which way is safest to way as he knows you have the biggest chance of fighting your way out of it if it goes wrong. He sees a lot of annoyance between you and Nick so he's always assuring you during those moments you can arrest him once to safety but focus on the main thing at hand here. He confides in you for planning stuff the most and both kind of lead the group together.

Rochelle:

She was quite excited as she liked doing reports on people like you who do such various and interesting things in just one day. So she's usually asking many questions, though always assuring you don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable and rather talk about something else. She always wishes she had a notebook to write it all down on when you do tell her stories. It just fascinates her. She feels safest near you with the zombies around as you know best how to use weapons and most areas around here.

Ellis:

He's always asking stories and the dumbest questions. Or he brings up a story of something stupid he did then curiously asks if that was illegal and what you would have done if you came across him during one of those moments. He asked you to arrest and cuff him so he can know how it feels, so you did since it's so boring when there are no zombies around. He was so excited during it, giggling as he tried not to laugh to stay serious and act as if he's a serious criminal. Once done he twirled the cuffs, stating with a wink that he knows how else you two can use this.

Nick:

You felt as if you could place him but you couldn't, but it was so annoying as it was on the tip of your tongue. But then it hit you. He's Nick, the man you were told to look out for. Many reports on him, some even reports of him being violent. When you angrily told him you finally found out he held his arms out, looking proud, saying, almost singing:"took you long enough". He was smug because he knew there was absolutely no reason for you to arrest him now anymore.

So the relationship is a bit of love-hate thing. Your moral side hates him for all he did and your cop trained brain wants to arrest him each time, but your feelings for him are too big and you know during these times panicking over some criminal is no use as getting out of this zombie zone is more important now. And it's more annoying that you know he knows of the mental conflict you are stuck in and he takes amusement from it.

He curiously asked you one day if you will arrest him once you are all at peace again, to which you eyed him then said it all depends on if he behaves or not. After this you noticed he suddenly began acting a bit better and nicer.