You die

Requested by: ValerieBarcenas01

Coach:

You were both on a roof, fighting for your lives as a helicopter was gonna come pick you all up. As the helicopter arrived, he hurried on it, turning your way and yelling to hurry up, only to stare in terror as you were being dragged into a huddle of zombies, your screams causing his chest to clench and goosebumps to form. He tried to get off but Nick and Ellis held him back, yelling you are already gone causing him to angrily yell you are not and you didn't make it this far to just get eaten. But the helicopter lifted up so he couldn't get off anymore, so he just pulled out his gun and emptied his mag into the zombies down, angrily shouting stuff that he wasn't even sure what he was saying. Once they were far away, he flopped down onto the seat, staring forward, finally calming down. He knew everyone had a very small chance of living, but you were all so close to making it out that he really thought you could all make it out. When they finally landed, he sucked it up, knowing this adventure hasn't come to an official end yet and he will make it to safety so he can tell people and future generations about what happened and how brave and amazing you were.

Rochelle:

As you both ran, suddenly she saw out of the corner of her eye your figure fall over making her look and scream. A hunter was on you, biting your neck and tearing so much flesh off. As her feet stumbled back, they hit each other and she fell on her ass, not even feeling the pain of the collapse, staring into your widen, emotionless eyes. Her motuh was open but no noises or screams were coming out, she was frozen, she can't believe this, she refuses. As the hunter turned to her, suddenly bullets flew through its head before Ellis began pulling her up, yelling stuff and dragging her with him. She couldn't even resist being dragged along, she just stumbled along, unable to think anything. Once they were in a safe room, she sat down and just stared at the ground, whispering this can't be. She couldn't sleep that night, just staying awake, refusing to believe it but when light came again, she had accepted it. She didn't have any appetite or feel sleepy, she just walked along with the others, not feeling the same as before, feeling as if something of her was gone, and it was, her other half, the love of her life, was gone.

Ellis:

He held your arm over his shoulder, stumbling as he tried to help you walk, nervously assuring you that you will both make it to the next safe room, where he will patch you up so nothing to worry about, it's all gonna be okay. When you put your hand on his cheek, telling him you won't make it, he shook his head, saying you will so don't say such things. But eventually you became too heavy so he fell through his knees, groaning and trying to keep going but you wiggled your arm free from his grip so you can stay laid down. He was quick to tell you to come and not give up, but you just laid there, whispering something so he was quick to lean down to hear you. When you whispered you aren't gonna make it and you want him to keep going and live a god life somewhere were no zombies are, he stared before telling you not to say such stuff. He tried to pick you up again but when he saw no emotion in your eyes, just this blank look, he cursed, punching the ground, angrily yelling you were supposed to make it together before he craddled you in his arms, tears forming in his eyes. After a few seconds, he closed your eyelids with trembling fingers before getting up and walking away, which was a terrible feeling but he knew he had to keep going, you even said it yourself that you want him to live a better life so if he wants to do that, he has to keep going.

Nick:

He refused to leave you, holding his gun and shooting the approaching zombies, yelling at you that you can make it to the next safe room, so get up and move. As you didn't move, he glanced down to you a few times, only glancing up to make sure he's aiming at the zombies, yelling you aren't dying in this shitty place so get up. He didn't want to leave but Coach took his upper arm tightly, yelling that there are too many zombies so they have to get moving. Nick tried to wiggle free, yelling he's not leaving you, but Coach was stronger and pulled him away. After that, Nick refused to talk to anyone, only interracting to give ammo or med kits, other than that, he just dragged himself behind them, wondering what's the point even anymore. The world has gone to shit and you aren't even here anymore. Any time he tried to stay behind or was giving up, the others would drag him along again so he never could. When he was finally safe with no zombies anymore, he fell to a crouch, tears rolling down as he clenched his fists, cursing under his breathe, so wishing you had both made it together.