lxvi.

quinn

the second i woke up i smiled knowing i was engaged to the love of my life and i couldn't be happier, and i'm having a baby with him, it felt like a good dream but it was reality and i was happy.

but i still had to get up because zion and i had work so i sat up and stretched while zion was still sleeping beside me so i leaned down and kissed his cheek, then i got off the bed and my knees immediately felt weaker than they should be.

i grabbed the dress i'm going to wear out my bag before i grabbed the hem of the hoodie and removed it off my body just as zion woke up, "damn we going again from last night?" he mumbled rubbing his eyes and i chuckled, "no dummy." i said then put on my bra and the dress while he watched.

" i said then put on my bra and the dress while he watched

"well that was a great start to my day."

"glad i could do my part."

"oh you did your part, and with such elegance."

he smirked while i chuckled before he got out of bed and kissed my head, "i love you." he said and smiled, "i love you too." i responded smiling before he pecked my lips and walked over to his closet to get dressed.

then i walked to the bathroom and began my morning routine of washing my face, brushing my teeth, applying some makeup then styling my hair which i just tied in a high and neat ponytail before zion walked in.

he took my left hand and kissed my knuckles which made me smile, "oh would you look at that, you're engaged." he mumbled and i chuckled, "wow, i totally didn't notice." i said with a smile, "really? it's a pretty big ring, and our son helped me pick it." he stated and i just smiled because he called dante our son.

"it's beautiful."

"almost like you."

"almost?"

"you're more beautiful."

i chuckled before he pecked my lips then he grabbed his toothbrush so i walked back to the room and headed downstairs, i slipped into my heels just as camila rang the doorbell, "hey." i smiled as i opened the door, "hey, how was last night?" she asked walking in.

"amazing, and i'm engaged."

"you're- don't fuck with me quinn."

"i'm not, i'm engaged look."

i raised my left hand and showed her the ring as zion walked down the stairs, "i have a pretty cool fiancé huh?" he mumbled with a smirk, "oh my god! congratulations!" camila exclaimed quietly before she pulled zion and i into a hug.