xvi.

quinn

i woke up with so much warmth and snores around me, dante and zion were both softly snoring and it was honestly kind of cute while simba peacefully slept under my arm, not only did simba stay under my arm the whole night but zion's hand was still on my boob.

so i slowly got out of zion's grip and tried not to disturb simba as i got out of bed, the mission was successful.. until simba lifted his head up so i petted his head and headed downstairs but he followed so i had a little companion.

i decided that while those two upstairs slept i'd make breakfast so i did, a full plate of pancakes later which i ate about three of i went back upstairs and grabbed a cozy outfit then headed into the bathroom and changed.

then i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and tied my hair into a ponytail, and i also noticed the little hickey's zion managed to leave last night, before i headed to my room seeing zion and dante still sleeping so i wal...

then i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and tied my hair into a ponytail, and i also noticed the little hickey's zion managed to leave last night, before i headed to my room seeing zion and dante still sleeping so i walked over to the bed and leaned over to plant a kiss on dante's cheek then on zion's lips, and when i did zion's lip turned into a smile.

i stood by the bed chuckling at him before he opened his eyes and stretched his arms trying not to wake up dante while yawning, "you look cute." he said with smirk as he eyed me up and down, "thanks." i smiled happily before dante started shuffling then sat up and stretched while yawning, "hi." he said as he rubbed his eyes before simba jumped onto the bed and started licking his face.

dante giggled and hugged simba before those two got off the bed, "i made pancakes." i smiled before dante cheered and ran downstairs with simba as zion hopped out of bed, "i'm looking at my breakfast right now." he smirked as his hands snaked around my waist and onto my butt, "not while dante's around." i stated and pecked his lips.

he sighed in disappointment while i chuckled then he grabbed a shirt and put it on before we headed downstairs to see dante already sitting around the table with simba sitting in a chair beside him, "i already ate so this is all yours." i said as i went into the kitchen and grabbed the plate of pancakes then placed it on the table infront dante and zion.

"how many pancakes are on here?"

"i think around ten so have as many as you want."

"thank you mommy."

"you're welcome baby."

i kissed dante's cheek before he grabbed a pancake off the plate and started eating it in his hands, "baby you need a plate." i chuckled before i walked to the kitchen and grabbed two plates, i placed one in front of zion and the other in front of dante.