xxii.

quinn

sunday morning and rain is falling, literally, i thought it would be a sunny day and i thought wrong but that didn't make me any less happy so i hoped out of bed and changed before heading to dante's room.

i gave my little sleeping angel a kiss on the cheek and made my way to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to let camila in

"lovely weather we're having."

"i actually like rain so i don't mind."

"cause you're miss positive."

"i'm miss bitch actually."

"miss positive bitch kuwonu."

she smiled while i chuckled and rolled my eyes before i grabbed my bag and waved as i walked out the house then quickly hopped into my car to shelter myself from the rain and made my way to work, i was really excited to see zion for some reason.

when i arrived at work i quickly got out of my car and ran (in heels) inside the building to avoid getting wet from the rain, reign and yasmin were in reception so i joined them with a smile on my face.

"sup hoes."

"we're the hoes?"

"we're all hoes."

"alright, why are you so happy?"

"no idea."

"really? or you're just happy to see your future husband?"

"he's not my future husband, and you and cami both said it this morning."

"see, even your sister thinks so too."

"whatever, but has he been down here yet?"

"no he hasn't."

i smiled and nodded while reign and yasmin looked at me with smirks, "wait hold up, reign i thought you didn't come in on weekends? and i know you had work yesterday but today?" i questioned with a raised brow, "work again, i was slacking on friday." she answered with a shurg so i just nodded.

then brandon and nick walked up to us which at this point was normally, "have you guys seen quinn's husband?" brandon asked with a smile, "for fuck sake." i sighed and rolled my eyes while the others chuckled, "we're jinxing it for you." reign smiled and nudged me playfully.