xlviii.

quinn

like always i woke up with a smile on my face and then i remembered that i'm meeting zion's family tomorrow and my heartbeat sped up, but i took a deep breath and got out of bed then changed and walked to dante's room.

my little angel was sleeping so i kissed his cheek then walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading downstairs and letting camila in.

"how come you didn't tell me about you meeting zion's family tomorrow? i found out from yas last night."

"i was going to tell you yesterday morning but you couldn't babysit."

"oh, my bad."

"nah it's cool zion loved having dante at work and they spent the whole time together."

"so? who exactly are you meeting tomorrow?"

"his parents and sibling, older sister and younger brother."

"are you excited?"

"kind of but also nervous as fuck."

"i'm sure they're nice."

"zion said they are but i won't know until i meet them."

i smiled and she nodded before i grabbed my bag and headed out the door while she went to the couch then i hopped into my car and made my way to work smiling because i have been since i've properly met zion.

when i arrived at work reign and yasmin were in reception so i hopped out my car and walked into the building to join them, "sup." i said with a smile, "hey." reign smiled then i suddenly got a random text from zion, "who's texting?" yasmin asked with a raised brow, "weirdly it's zion." i said with a shrug.

zion 🦁

hey bubs i'm gonna be at work until lunch
cos i've got some stuff to do and i only have two papers
today so i'll see u after lunch then we'll head to my place
afterwards

oh oki, i'll see u later then 😚

i love u bye

i love u too bye
read

"he's gonna be at work until lunch because he has some stuff to do."