iii.

quinn

another day but at least it brings me closer to the weekend so i hopped out of bed and changed into something casual but professional, i went to dante's room to check on him and gave him a kiss then headed into the bathroom.

then i brushed my teeth and washed my face then did a simple makeup look and styled my hair before walking downstairs to grab my bag and let camila in to babysit dante obviously, then i walked out the house and hopped into my car then made my way ...

then i brushed my teeth and washed my face then did a simple makeup look and styled my hair before walking downstairs to grab my bag and let camila in to babysit dante obviously, then i walked out the house and hopped into my car then made my way to work.

as i walked into work reign walked out the elevator weirdly happy and excited for something before she walked to yasmin by the reception so i joined them, "guess who grew some balls told their boss to change job positions?" reign questioned as she stood happily by yasmin.

"you did it?"

"yeah."

"what did he say?"

"he was a bit annoyed for a few minutes but he was happy at the fact that i wasn't just quitting."

"so what job position you got now?"

"i don't know, boss said when he gets a new assistant then he'll find me a position so this is my last few hours of being his assistant."

"congratulations."

yasmin and i pulled reign into a group hug because it's been a while since reign has been so happy at work, then our boss walked out the elevator and headed towards edwin, austin and nick who were standing a few steps away from the elevator.

"maybe quinn could be his new assistant?"

"why the fuck would i be his assistant?"

"you're confident as fuck and maybe put him in his place because his ego's a bit too high."

"no thanks, i am not voluntarily asking to be his assistant."

i'm not just going to volenteer to be treated like shit because that's stupid, "well i'm heading up to work, see you at lunch." i smiled at the girls before i walked to the elevator and headed up to my floor.

well thankfully reign is free and can be happier at work from now on, but i can't wait to see who's going to be boss's new personal assistant although i don't really give a shit.

when i got my office and loaded up my laptop i saw i had short papers to do and celebrated in my head, the earlier i get to go home the better even though i have nothing to do at home but i get to chill so that's good enough.