xlxi.

quinn

the second i woke up i heard zion mumbling something into my chest but i didn't open my eyes in case he was awake and i wanted to hear what he was mumbling, "and i love you, a lot but i haven't told you because i'm scared of it, but i promise i will soon." he mumbled and my heart melted from the cuteness.

i couldn't help but smile while he sighed and continued mumbling, "i hope we stay together forever." he mumbled and snuggled up to me more, "i hope so too." i whispered and opened my eyes before his head shot up and he looked at me in shock.

"what?"

"i thought you were asleep."

"i was until like a minute ago."

"oh."

"yeah."

"so you heard what i said?"

"a bit of it."

"okay."

"and i love you too, a lot."

he smiled and kissed my lips before we both sat up and stretched but then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me back down, "zion we need to get up." i chuckled and started playing with his hair, "in a minute." he mumbled and kissed my neck.

so i reached over to the bedside table and grabbed my phone before my eyes went wide, "get up, it's 1 p.m. and your family will be here soon." i stated and slid out of his grip as i got off the bed, "in three hours bubs." he mumbled and rubbed his eyes, "i need to get ready." i said and walked to the bathroom.

i heard him get out of bed while i washed my face and started brushing my teeth then i applied some makeup just to make myself look a bit more alive and styled my hair in a low bun, i then made sure my necklace wasn't turned in any way.

before i walked back to the room with a smile on my face, zion was dressed in a navy shirt and pink camo pants while he searched for something in his drawer.

"what are you searching for?"

"my chain- found it."

"you're so cute."

he put the chain on then turned to me with a cute ass smile so i walked up to him and pecked his lips, "i'll go get dante ready." he mumbled before he headed out the room while i got the dress i packed and changed into it along with some pink socks to match then i admired myself in the mirror.

" he mumbled before he headed out the room while i got the dress i packed and changed into it along with some pink socks to match then i admired myself in the mirror