xxix.

quinn

i woke up to dante crying downstairs so i quickly jumped out of bed in panic probably waking up zion but i didn't care and ran downstairs then into the kitchen to see dante sitting on the floor crying with orange juice spilled over his clothes and floor, i sighed in relief knowing he was fine.

then i ducked down and picked up the box of whatever was left of the orange juice before zion walked into the kitchen a bit confused, "what happened?" he asked as i picked up dante off the floor, "he spilled orange juice on himself." i sighed then went to grab some paper towels to clean the door with.

"oh i thought he got hurt."

"that's what i thought but he's fine."

"i'll go run him a bath."

"we'll be there in a minute when i clean the floor."

"okay."

so zion headed upstairs and i clean the floor while dante sobbed beside me, "i'm sorry mommy." he mumbled as he wiped his eyes, "it's okay baby, as long as you're okay." i smiled and kissed his cheek then i finished wiping the floor before we headed upstairs.

as we entered the bathroom in dante's room zion was turning off the water in the bathtub, "bubbles." dante cheered while zion and i chuckled before he got out of the orange juice covered clothes and hopped into the bathtub happily, "we have to wash your hair too baby." i said and his smile dropped because he hates washing his hair.

i went his hair a bit and his expression was funny so i took a cute photo of him before zion went out of the bathroom, "baby lean your head back otherwise you'll get shampoo in your eyes." i said before he leaned his head back and i shampooed his hair then washed it off with water.

quinn

quinn.evans | he spilled orange juice on himself

22.1K likes | 1K comments

then zion walked back into the bathroom with a towel and some of dante's clothes in his hands before he placed them on the side, "we should go out for breakfast." zion said randomly as he stood beside me, "if you want." i smiled before he kissed my cheek, "i'll go get changed then i'll be back." he said before he walked out the bathroom.

i got dante out the bathtub and dried him off with a towel before i helped him change into his clothes that zion picked out for him, then we walked back to his room and i gave him my phone so he played on the bed with simba laying beside him while i went to zion's room.